NOTE: Grant applications are temporarily on hold as of May 14,2021. Please continue to check back for details surrounding the next opening date for applications.
Submit an Application
- The Believe in Reading grant application form.
- Proof of tax exempt status.
- A brief history of your organization including statistics of success for the specific program to be funded if the proposal is to fund a program already in place.
- Most recent audit, if available. (Not necessary for public or school library grant applicants.)
- Detailed organizational budgets for the past two years. (Not necessary for public or school library applicants.)
- Demographics (especially poverty level), and reading proficiency scores for the target population of the proposed project.