Submit an Application
- The Believe in Reading grant application form.
- Proof of tax exempt status.
- A brief history of your organization including statistics of success for the specific program to be funded if the proposal is to fund a program already in place.
- Most recent audit, if available. (Not necessary for public or school library grant applicants.)
- Detailed organizational budgets for the past two years. (Not necessary for public or school library applicants.)
- Demographics (especially poverty level), and reading proficiency scores for the target population of the proposed project.
Acceptable file types (extensions) are: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, odt, avi, ogg, m4a, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, wav, and wmv. Maximum file size is 1 MB. Please contact us via email if you need to submit documentation in a different form.